ONLINE SCORING, ONLINE PAYMENTS, AND FARGORATE
USAPL Scoring App
The USAPL Scoring App, as well as the BCAPL Scoring App. can be downloaded from either Google play or the Apple Store. There is no charge for the download. The New England USA/BCA Pool League no longer uses paper scoring. All weekly league scoring must be via the scoring app.
All Players, BCAPL and USAPL, should download the FargoRate App., also free to download. The FargoRate app provides you with the history of all your matches, upcoming schedule, your current FargoRate, your "Players Card" and more.
The password and membership number is the same for both the scoring app and the FargoRate app.
If you are playing in the USAPL or the BCAPL and do not have either the USA Pool League Scoring App or the FargoRate Player app. then:
Download both apps. onto your phone, or tablet.
Open the FargoRate Player App and click "Sign up". Do not click on sign in unless you already have an account.
Type in your name and find yourself. Your name will not show up until you have played at least 4 times in a FargoRate format.
Click on your name and when "claim record" appears, click yes.
Make a note of your membership number.
Type in your e-mail address and a password that you will remember.
You will receive a confirmatory e-mail. Go to your e-mail and click on "confirm my account".
Open up the USAPL scoring app. Type in your membership number and password.
Once you have set up the apps, they will remember your information and you do not have to enter passwords or numbers again.
What if I just need to find my membership number?
If you are a brand new player and your number is not yet showing up in the Membership Lookup feature, you can also look up your number on the FargoRate site
What if I just want to set up the USAPL Scoring app alone?
- Download the app.
- click on set up an account
- Look up your membership number via the Membership Lookup
- Put in your e mail address, your membership number, and a password that you will remember.
- Submit and wait for the confirmatory e mail. If you don't see it, check your spam account. When you see the e mail click on "confirm account".
What if I had tried to do all this before and had already submitted a password but don't know what it is? Or, I have no idea what I did but... nothing works. What do I do?
- Do not contact your division rep or the league operator. We do not have your password and have absolutely no ability to reset your account.
- Instead, contact firstname.lastname@example.org They will be able to fix the issue and get you set up.
What if I am now able to sign on and can see my account, but I have another problem? For instance, my name is spelled wrong or I have have a new married name? What if I have more than one profile showing up in LMS and FargoRate, how do I get them merged?
- Do not contact your League Operator.